We are Looking for hardworking individuals to join our team! Waterproofing Experience Not Required. We Train new crew-members on correct waterproofing application and foundation drainage systems. Position is Full-Time with benefits, or Part-Time.
Full-Time Benefits: (Available with good attendance, demonstrated hard work)
- Medical Insurance - (After 30 Days Full Time) 100% of Premium Paid for Employee & Dependents ~ (About $4.00-$12.00 per hr Fringe benefit value)
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays (After 30 Days Full Time)
- Retirement (Simple IRA) - 3% Match
- Chiropractic Care and other incentives, etc. (After 60 Days Full Time)
Paid Training with associated raises for certifications, and good performance. We have great growth opportunities for hard working reliable crew members.
Typical Complete Time
Responsibilities: (We will train you)
- Prepare foundation to be Waterproofed ( Sweeping, occasional digging, breaking foundation metal ties, waterproofing foundation ties, and other labor as needed )
- Assist in applying waterproofing to foundations. (basements, decks, etc.)
- Assist in installation of foundation drainage systems (footing and wall drains)
- Assist in maintaining a safe work environment.
- Follow verbal and written instructions.
- Work as a team to complete projects.
- Must be 18+ Years Old to be eligible for this position.
- Attendance: Crew members must be able to be to work consistently. (Mon-Fri Work Week - We may be able to accommodate some schedules - Please let us know your availability. )
- Location: Crew members must be able to come to our location in West Jordan each workday.
- Time: Crew members must be able to report for work by 6:30 AM each workday.
- May be required to work long hours on occasion. (Overtime Pay - 1.5x pay rate)
- Outdoors: Crew members work outdoors in many different types of weather.
- Able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Able to walk around construction sites safely.
- Able to read and write english (Preferred)
- Maintain a positive attitude and work well with other team members.
- Drug/Alcohol free workplace - Due to the nature of construction, being under the influence of drugs/alcohol is not permitted. We do random drug screenings throughout the year.
- Must Pass Mandatory Drug Screening prior to being hired. (If You Can't Pass We Won't Hire You)
Helpful Certifications/Training: (Not Required but Valuable)
- OSHA 10 / OSHA 30
- CPR / First Aid
- Eagle Scout
- Military Experience
- Service Experience (Humanitarian, Mission, Community)
- Confined Space / Fall Protection / Forklift / Boom Lift
- Utah State Pesticide Applicator License (Wood Destroying Organisms)
- Others - Please let us know any certification/training you have.
Rocky Mountain Waterproofing has been around since 1960. We work year round. We are going strong and have a bright future ahead of us. Our motto is to "Do It Right The First Time!" - We take pride in doing quality work. We look forward to hearing from candidates who share our vision.