EnviroDri is a Liquid Weather Resistive Barrier / Air Barriers in the New Construction Residential Market: Vapor Permeable Fluid Applied WRB / Air Barriers help prepare for new energy goals by lowering ACH (Air Changes per Hour)
Better Protection at an Affordable Price.
- It is a liquid applied, seamless application
- Fully adhered Weather Resistive Barrier, which will not delaminate over time
- Vapor permeable – Allowing the wall cavity to dry and keep bulk water out.
It is code approved under any cladding system, simplifying wall assemblies and detailing.
- Envirodri is self-healing. Any penetration such as a nail or staple will become sealed as it enters the sheathing (much like a rubber gasket or washer.)
- There is no additional detailing required such as caulking or use of special fasteners.
EnviroDri seals every seam and joint of your sheathing giving you ultimate protection so you don’t have to worry about failures typical of sheet goods (house wraps / papers)
- Can withstand 200mph wind driven rain without leaks.
- Protecting structural elements and preventing dry rot
- Performance does not change with wind speed.
Common Energy Problems
Up to 40 % of home energy loss is due to air leaks. New codes will require homes to pass with a lower blower door test. Air infiltration is the leading player in energy efficiency. Air changes per hour has more influence on energy savings / “ROI” than improved insulation, windows, or appliances (ROI - Return On Investment). EnviroDri has proven results of lowering overall air infiltration and minimizing energy loss.
- The more you can lower your air changes per hour, the less you heat / cool the outside air.
- Simplify air sealing by sealing from the outside / Eliminate the guesswork of air leaks
- A house can never be too tight, if you ventilate right
Key Points - Why You Should Use EnviroDri
- Consistency of performance. Results you can depend on
- Warrantied system / Decrease your liability
- Simplify your wall assembly / Protect your investment
- Detailing to your budget and needs to protect your house from leaks
- Energy Savings for the builder / Future Home owner