EcoShield-E is a High Strength Polyethylene Geomembrane that works great in many applications as a protection sheet.
- High puncture resistance… has six times the puncture resistance of extruded foam board.
- Impermeable to water…additional relief from hydrostatic water pressure, resistance to contaminates.
- Durable…resistant to installation and backfill damage.
- 12’x120’ rolls minimize seams.
- Protects membrane, acts as a slip-sheet for backfill and drainage mat.
- Under slab vapor barrier.
(1) Ecoshield-E8, 10 and 15 have been specifically designed to provide a cost effective and high performance protection course for both vertical and horizontal below grade waterproofing membranes. They also act as a slip sheet for backfill and as a secondary independent waterproofing barrier. When used in detailing for specific water penetration points (i.e. cold joints, brick ledges, pipes), they enhance the tensile strength of the other detailing products. (2) Ecoshield-E 8, 10 & 15 are high performance under slab vapor barriers. The Ecoshield-E 10 & 15 barriers exceed the requirements of ASTM E 1745 class A, B, and C. Ecoshield-E 8 exceeds the requirements of class C.
ECOSHIELD-E 8, 10 & 15 are extremely tough, high strength geo-membranes made from a custom blend of polyolefin copolymers.